Latest Version 2.1
May 2, 2011
New in version 2.1
is included in the distribution of ReMESH to perform fully automatic repairing of raw digitized meshes.
- Support for all the most diffused file formats
- Intuitive inspection through Coin3D's Examiner Viewer
- Automatic conversion to manifold and oriented surfaces
- Automatic stitching of coincident boundaries
- Removal of degenerate or isolated elements
- Removal of topological noise
- Selection mechanism
- Hole filling
- Mesh simplification
ReMESH is written in C++ and makes use of the JMeshLib API (http://jmeshlib.sourceforge.net) to represent the polygon mesh internally.
The following file formats are supported:
Go to JMeshLib's page for details on partially supported formats.
Please refer to the user manual for further details.